Villainy - Puddle Trubble Villainy - Puddle Trubble

So good! Classic ending! Great to see more of your work :)

Dark Knight Rises [TS] Dark Knight Rises [TS]

Summed it up so well, great work mate! I love your work and I hope to see more parodies from you... PLEASE! Haha, great animation and comedy :)

-Sketchy

The Nokia Hands Collab The Nokia Hands Collab

This collab turned out alright, it's not great but it is pretty good for the amount of time we had to work on it I guess. IF there is another though, there are MANY things that could be fixed, like anything though.

SpeedoSausage, RainDash, Zeebrafication and Eddie-John had the better of the parts.

SpeedoSausage: Obviously the best part, no need to say more. 10/10

RainDash: I liked it a lot, also no need to say more. 8/10

Zeebrafication: The best idea in the collab. It wasn't a silly idea and actually made sense. Great animation too. 10/10

Eddie-John: Funny idea, but it was tweened a heap (like mostly everyone's), but the art was really good and it gave me a laugh also haha. 7/10

Alphaman's: Could have had another person shooting back at that hand (still mildly entertaining though). 5.0/10

Mine: Could have been a lot less tweened and I should've come up with a much better idea... mine sucked in other words haha. But what am I doing telling myself what I need to do? 0.5/10

Snowy: The animation itself was great, but shading and neater lines would've made it one of the greater parts. You did a good job at compiling all of the animations, but as I've said, the menu could've been better, but that just takes practice. 6/10 (for your part) 4/10 (menu) 10/10 for keeping the collab going.

VaguelyWonderful: Yours was just like mine, basically tween, only yours had thought gone into it and was pretty. Haha. 5/10

IngloriousUngor: Your's creeped the fuck out of me hahahaha. Neater lines would've been much better, but it was still funny, and creepy. 5/10

Nat29: Yours was very neat, but a bit basic. It was still effective though, the bouncing hands gave me a laugh haha. The slogan didn't make sense though to me. But I still think it was pretty good :). 5.5/10

But as I probably have already mentioned, it wasn't really a collab to test your skills and was pretty limited with ideas (for the average Joe Blow). It's a different collab though and I haven't seen one like it yet, so it is good to test things.

It turned out alright still :)

3/5

SnowyBangers responds:

words of wisdom in the midst

Intro Two Intro Two

It is good

I will use this one for now. :)

The Big Knights The Big Knights

I remember this show too (also australian)! I used to love it.

Nice illustration too :)

Gerkinman responds:

Cheers mate!

lovelylittlepandas lovelylittlepandas

This is one of those creepy images you expect to see in your nightmares... Nice work though mate haha.

Soviet Tankmen Soviet Tankmen

Nice work.

Your style of art I love, and this category you have chosen made this art piece a 10.

Nice work and I will definitely love to see more of your work.

10/10